1. A good CEO is like a ship's captain who captains his ship
from the deck of his ship, not from shore via satellite
link or such.
2. A good CEO treats his subordinates as equals, each with
his own job responsibilities, not as servants, butlers or
3. A good CEO always has time to listen to the problems of
his subordinates no matter how busy he might be.
4. A good CEO never treats his office as an extension of his
home regardless of the time or day.
(...another work in progress...)
1. For the cats. (i) Pellets (ii) Sardines (iii) Fish 2. For the human. (i) Soya bean cur...
I. High Achievers 1. Stephen Spielberg Director, Producer, Screenwriter & Filmmaker 2. Mark Zuckerberg ...
Had Malaysia been an English-speaking nation, its national anthem, like America's 'Star Spangled Banner', Canada's 'O Ca...
1. A good CEO is like a ship's captain who captains his ship from the deck of his ship, not from shore via satellite lin...