1. A good CEO is like a ship's captain who captains his ship
from the deck of his ship, not from shore via satellite
link or such.
2. A good CEO treats his subordinates as equals, each with
his own job responsibilities, not as servants, butlers or
3. A good CEO always has time to listen to the problems of
his subordinates no matter how busy he might be.
4. A good CEO never treats his office as an extension of his
home regardless of the time or day.
(...another work in progress...)
Had Malaysia been an English-speaking nation, its national anthem, like America's 'Star Spangled Banner', Canada's 'O Ca...
I. High Achievers 1. Stephen Spielberg Director, Producer, Screenwriter & Filmmaker 2. Mark Zuckerberg ...
1. A good CEO is like a ship's captain who captains his ship from the deck of his ship, not from shore via satellite lin...
Judging Criteria:- (i) Entertaining (ii) Enjoyable (iii) Good Market Response If Recorded & Marketed By A Record Company (iv...